[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: An up-date on Mary.

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:07:09 UTC 2022

Hello Chapter members and friends,
I'm forwarding on this email from Jim Green regarding Mary Green. I'm so happy to hear that she's recovering. Please continue to keep your thoughts as she's recovering.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Blindness does not hold us back!
Winchester Host Lions member
We serve

Begin forwarded message: