[NFBV-Winchester] Resource committee information.

Wayne Williams wayne.williams026 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:02:13 UTC 2022

Hello chapter members,

This is Wayne Williams and I wanted to thank everyone for their confidence
in me at being the chair for the resource committee. If you have any
interest in being a part of this committee or if you have any ideas or
thoughts please feel free to reach out to me. I will gladly welcome any and
all help and ideas. If you need to reach me I can be reached at my contact
information below. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

Regards,
Wayne Williams, Winchester Chapter
wayne.williams026 at gmail.com
540-535-6958
Subscribe to our Youtube: NFB Virginia Youtube
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org