[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: Article from Braille Monitor Articles Section 2022 05 01

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:04:36 UTC 2022

Federation family,
This was in the current issue of the braille monitor. Take a read below.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Blindness does not hold us back!
Winchester Host Lions member
We serve

Begin forwarded message: