[NFBV-Winchester] Upcoming chapter meeting Saturday, May 21

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 02:23:07 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
Just a friendly reminder regarding our upcoming chapter meeting next Saturday on May 21. I will be sending out an agenda shortly.
If you have anything you'd like to add to the agenda please let me know. Thanks.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Blindness does not hold us back!
Winchester Host Lions member
We serve