[NFBV-Winchester] April meeting minutes

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:44:04 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Please find attached the April meeting minutes from Jim Green.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter

Blindness does not hold us back!
Winchester Host Lions member
We serve