[NFBV-Winchester] Chris and Jim walkers health issues an update

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:40:23 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
We wanted to share the following information. I had a total left hip replacement this past Wednesday and I got out the same day.
I've gone to physical therapy and they answered a lot of my questions and gave me certain exercises that I need to do three times a day. my mobility and range of motion is doing well.
Unfortunately, Jim had a stress test that same week or the following week I can't remember. He will have to have major bypass surgery for his heart. We are now in the middle of talking to doctors and he will be talking to the surgeons. This will be an open chest surgery.
 we just wanted to let everybody know what was going on. We look forward to seeing everybody at our monthly chapter meeting on November 19, Saturday from 10 AM to 11:30 AM.
Thank you.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Winchester Host Lions Club Nember
We Serve
#MyBlindWay