[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Important Convention Announcements, Part 2

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:07:37 UTC 2022

Please me for more information about state convention.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Winchester Host Lions Club Nember
We Serve

Begin forwarded message: