[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Speak Your Mind! ... On Convention

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:07:41 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,
For those who attend it convention in person or virtually please complete the survey. This will help the Conventions team. Please complete online.
Thank you so
Hello everybody,
For those who attend it convention in person or virtually please complete the survey. This will help the Conventions team. Please complete online.
Thank you so much.
Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Winchester Host Lions Club Nember
We Serve

Begin forwarded message: