[NFBV-Winchester] August, 2022, chapter minutes

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:20:49 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Please find the meeting minutes for the August, 2022 chapter meeting. Thank you Jim Green.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.