[NFBV-Winchester] Update as of February 1, 2023 Jim Walker

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 08:56:47 UTC 2023

Chapter members and friends,
I wanted to give you all the latest update regarding Jim. I spoke with the case manager yesterday and they finally approved him to get moved to another facility to complete his rehabilitation for physical therapy, occupational therapy and other services.
Jim is definitely talking and his left side is slowly but surely starting to move again. I have good hopes that he is determined to get better.
I did explain to him along with the case manager what the next steps will be and he seems to be in agreement.
This definitely has been a slow but progressive healing for him. I want to thank you all once again for all your love and support.
I'll keep you all updated as things move forward.

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com

www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Find and like us on Facebook:
National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter

Find us on Twitter:
Winchester Chapter NFB of Virginia

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.