[NFBV-Winchester] Thank you and some great news!

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 08:28:19 UTC 2023

Chapte members and friends,
First of all I want to thank James Shobert our vice president for running a fantastic meeting yesterday. I love our Federation family and we care for each other and we are doing great within our community.
On another note, I'm excited to share that Jim is able to now speak his voice. I was in on Saturday, January 21, 2023.
What a surprise. Let's just say he's not very happy right now with being in the hospital. I am just so happy that he has his voice again.
The doctor was so excited that she got the respiratory therapist to change out into a collar on his trach. This has been such a roller coaster of a ride.
I want to thank each one of you for  Your love and support.
Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com

www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org

Find and like us on Facebook:
National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter

Find us on Twitter:
Winchester Chapter NFB of Virginia

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.