[NFBV-Winchester] Virtual state affiliate board meeting and reminder for Chapter luncheon

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 12:46:36 UTC 2023

Hello Chapter members and friends,
The state affiliate board meeting will take place on the Virginia zoom link on Saturday, August 5, 2023 from 1 PM to 4 PM. This is the same zoom link we use for our chapter meetings. I will send out and forward the information once it is put out onto the state affiliate Announce List.
Also, if you have not responded to the Chapter luncheon happening on August 19 at 11 AM at Glory Days. Please let me know by August 10 so that I can make the reservations.

Chris Vinson Walker
540 303 0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Member National Federation of the Blind