[NFBV-Winchester] Passing of Carolyn Zdziera

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 19:42:06 UTC 2023

Hello Chapter members,

I wanted to share the heavy news that our member Carolyn Zdziera has passed
away. I was unable to locate an official obituary. This news was shared via
facebook on April 24, 2023.

Carolyn joined the Winchester chapter in May of 2022 and was a member of
the communication committee. Prior to serving in the NFB, Caroln served in
the nonprofit world for many years. Most recently, she served as the
Executive Director at the Community Alternatives to Violence in
Martinsburg, West Virginia where their mission was to prevent abusive
behavior by conducting educational programs for men and women to raise
awareness.

Please keep Carolyn in your thoughts and prayers.

--
Respectfully,

James Shobert
Vice President
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com