[NFBV-Winchester] Request for Agenda Items re: Upcoming May NFB Meeting

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Sun May 7 17:45:58 UTC 2023

Hello Chapter members,

It's your NFB Winchester Chapter Vice President, James! I miss you all.
It's been two months since we've had some time together. I hope everyone is
ready to get together for our next meeting. I look forward to hearing how
everyone is doing. The May NFB Winchester Chapter meeting will be held
Saturday, March 20, 2023, 10:00am - 11:30am at Solenberger's True Value
Hardware, 832 Berryville Ave, Winchester VA, 22601.

This is the monthly request for agenda items to discuss. If you have
anything you would like to add to the agenda, please let me know by
Saturday, March 13, 2023. For those new the chapter, this can include
questions, topics you specifically want to learn about, or anything you
learned about or something you think would be helpful for the chapter, that
you're willing to share with the group.

Chat soon!

Respectfully,

James Shobert
Vice President | Chair Communications Committee
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com