[NFBV-Winchester] NFB May Meeting Invitation

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Thu May 18 19:25:39 UTC 2023

 Hello NFB Family,

Our next chapter meeting will be held this Saturday, May 20th, 2023, from
10am - 11:30am @ Solenberger hardware, 832 Berryville ave. For those unable
to attend in-person, you are invited to attend virtually using our NEW zoom
platform service. Instructions have changed, so please read the
instructions below carefully:

Click the link below if joining via a computer or phone app.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

If calling in via phone you can use

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592, 8297256345#

 or

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Please announce yourself upon entering the room so we can welcome you!

*May 2023 Agenda: *

*Call to Order*

*NFB Pledge* - I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the
National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and
security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the
Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

*Ice-breaker:*

Collect funds for annual membership: $5.00

Out of cycle vote for Treasurer

*Reports from chapter committees:*

Treasurer report

Communication committee Report

Technology committee report

Seeking new members interested in joining the Communication and Technology
committees.

President’s corner:

Report from President Chris Walker regarding May 13th Board Meeting

Report for Janet Lincoln:

How are the monthly phone calls going

*Open Forum:*

Projects to solicit new membership: Last meeting we discussed a few ideas.
I’d like to continue this discussion.

Solicit for any additional action item?

Meeting adjournment
--
Respectfully,

James Shobert
Vice President | Chair Communication Committee
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com