[NFBV-Winchester] NFB Winchester October Meeting Invitation (Agenda included)

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 00:15:04 UTC 2023

Hello Friends and Family.

Our next chapter meeting will be held this Saturday, October 21st, 2023,
from 10am - 11:30am at Solenberger Hardware, 832 Berryville ave. For those
unable to attend in-person, you are invited to attend virtually using our
NEW zoom platform service. Everyone is warmly welcome to attend.

Instructions for attending virtually have changed, so please read the
instructions below carefully:

Click the link below if joining via a computer or phone app.

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09

If calling in via phone you can use

One tap mobile

tell: +13017158592, 8297256345#

 or

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

Please announce yourself upon entering the room so we can welcome you!

October Agenda Summarize below:

Call to Order

NFB Pledge - I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National
Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for
the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to
abide by its constitution.

Ice-breaker: What is your favorite candy to eat over halloween?

 Vote on meeting minutes / treasure report from previous meeting

Presentation via zoom on Silver bells by NFB friend: Sandy Halverson

Reminder: State convention is in WIlliamsburg VA.

Hotel block is sold out. Please reach out to Joe Orosco with questions.

Last take one last head count for travelees and those attending via the bus
Rodney booked.

If you have anything else you would like to add, please let me know!

--
Respectfully,

James Shobert
President
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com