[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: Treasuer's Report for: Checking ending Sept. 30, 2023, and Brokerage ending Oct. 19, 2023

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 14:48:18 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Enclosed is the Treasurer report. Please review this and the meeting
minutes that were previously disseminated. We will vote on the minutes and
treasurer report in tomorrow's Chapter meeting. I look forward to seeing
you all.

--
Respectfully,

James Shobert
President
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932

email: Jrshober at gmail.com