[NFBV-Winchester] Invitation to come hear me speak

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 10:19:05 UTC 2023

Hello Chapter members and friends,
I will be a guest speaker for the Winchester host lions club on Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
Please join me at the Moose Lodge located at 215 E. Court St., Winchester, VA at 11:30 AM. Program will start at 12:15.
I will be speaking regarding white cane awareness day and about the white cane. Representing the Chapter and the National Federation of the Blind.
Hope to see you there.

Christopher Walker
Vice President,Winchester Chapter
540 303 0080