[NFBV-Winchester] One click helps NW Works (local Winchester Non-Profit)

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 12:07:23 UTC 2023

Hello NFB Family,

Asking for your help to support another non-profit in the winchester area
who we have partnered with before:

Last summer, a local Parish Youth Group built ten (10) raised gardens in
support of NW Works. As those gardens begin to produce a harvest, NW Works
has applied for a grant from Giant Foods to show how they are helping with
Food Insecurity in our community using their gardens.

NW Works has been selected as a finalist for the grant and produced a
required video. The grant winner will be determined by the number of
viewers of the video. NW Works has asked for support by accessing the below
link to view the video. Each IP Address that accesses the link will receive
a vote and only one vote per IP Address is allowed.

Please access the link and record a vote for our partners. Also pass this
message to your friends and family to do the same. Keep in mind that an IP
Address can only be recorded once but each device has a unique address so
use multiple devices to vote.

Link is found below. After you click on link, scroll down for NW Works
video. Click on video and watch.

Click link here:
https://go.giantfoodstores.com/make-a-difference-challenge/p/1
--
Respectfully,

James Shobert
President | Co-Chair Communication Committee
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com