[NFBV-Winchester] NFB January 2024 Meeting Minutes

James Shobert jrshober at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 13:18:29 UTC 2024

Good Morning Chapter Members,

Great meeting yesturday for all those who could attend. Enclosed are the
meeting minutes submitted by Rodney. If you identify any needed revisions,
please let us know. As always, thank you for your time writing these out,
Rodney.

In addition, our chapter is placing a lot of emphasis this year in
outreach, specifically with fundraising and engagement. As requested by
Jacki Brown, please take some time to focus on brainstorm ideas. If you
want to be involved in our recent committee for the upcoming fundraiser,
please contact Jacki Brown or Gerry O'Malley

Jackie: 540-450-3380
Gerry: 540-550-4410

--
Respectfully,

James Shobert
President
National Federation of the Blind, Winchester Chapter
Cell Phone: 989-992-7932
email: Jrshober at gmail.com