[NFBWA-Students] Fwd: please pass to student division

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 15:46:58 UTC 2021

Attention All Students,
This looks like a great opportunity.
Be well,
Nikki Palm

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matthew <ripcitymatt at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 19, 2021 at 12:28 PM
Subject: please pass to student division
To: Nikki Palm <nikkirae83 at gmail.com>

Hi there, I am passing this along to you and others. I serve as one of the
leads for Disability on the Equity Advisory Group for the Interstate Bridge
Replacement Project, taking place with Oregon and Washington. We are
seeking individuals with disabilities for paid internships over the summer.
We are seeking applications for students looking for beginners experiences
in the areas of Communications, Government Affairs and Infrastructure as
well as Engineering. Interns will work with a 1-on-1 mentor in the areas of
choice and will gain valuable experience and insight in a major project.

This opportunity closes this Monday. Please feel free to pass along and
reach out to me if you have any questions.

https://www.interstatebridge.org/2021-summer-internships/

Matt Hines

360-980-2385