[nfbwatlk] Fw: Let Employers Know You're Job Searching - Take Our Simple Survey

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Dec 20 03:36:49 UTC 2008

Job.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Job.com CareerTools
To: lauren1 at catliness.com
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 6:06 PM
Subject: Let Employers Know You're Job Searching - Take Our Simple Survey

            Let Employers Know You're Job Searching - Take Our Simple Survey          December 19, 2008

            Want employers to know where you'll be looking for a job in 2009? Take our quick survey now!
            Job.com and Staffing.org have joined forces in an effort to inform the hiring community of how today's job seeker's attitudes and behaviors affect the way they search for jobs. You are invited to take part in this exclusive survey to help HR and Staffing Professionals understand how you are using the Internet for your job search.

            Please take just a few minutes to participate in this survey where the results will be revealed in Job.com and Staffing.org's report, Job Seeker Attitudes and Behaviors: 2009, which is to be published in late January.

            Help us help you - take our survey now!

            Best Wishes,

            The Job.com Team

             Job.com Subscriber Notice

            Job.com values your privacy and sends you messages which relate to helping you manage or advance your career. All messages will be sent from Job.com. However, we may showcase products or services from carefully selected career content providers and partners. You may unsubscribe from this issue or other Job.com emails by using the "Manage Newsletters" link below. If you wish to manage your Job.com membership, please use the "My Account" link.

            Manage Newsletters | My Account | Search Jobs

            Additionally, if you prefer, you may also send us a note via regular mail at the address listed below:

            Job.com attn: Customer Service Dept P.O. Box 6210 Fredericksburg, VA 22406

            Copyright © 1999-2008 Job.com