[nfbwatlk] Help With Amazon MP3 Player

Kevin LaRose kevin at kevinlarose.net
Mon Dec 29 16:18:24 UTC 2008

My apologies to those of you who get this message multiple times, I'm
disseminating it far and wide in hopes of getting an answer. I've just spent
a very frustrating few hours trying to make the Amazon MP3 downloader work
for me. The tracks seem to download okay, but they then seem to get
swallowed up by Windows Media Player, never to be seen again. I can't even
figure out how to play them. Has anyone had any success using this program,
and if so what did you do to make it work? I don't use an iPod, yet, I'm
just trying to play the tracks on my computer. Help!
KL

I'm protected by SpamBrave
http://www.spambrave.com/