[nfbwatlk] hmmm, what do you think of this? Fw: Accessible Devices Press Release:NewCross Walk Safety System ForThe Visually Impaired

Mike Sivill mike.sivill at viewplus.com
Fri Nov 7 17:42:01 UTC 2008

That's really horrendous. All the lights will turn red if you veer out of
the crossing lines? Does that mean all the cars will stop too? Because I
don't think that's realistic. I think these machines and all other assistive
traffic devices offer a false sense of security that is more dangerous for
people with no real mobility skills.
Mike S