[nfbwatlk] Fw: [MSS] Get On The Bus, Again

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:58:49 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Taylor" <mktay at ucla.edu>
To: "'Mobile Speak/Magnifier Smartphone Users List'"
<mss_mailing at codefactory.cat>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2008 12:42 AM
Subject: [MSS] Get On The Bus, Again

Hello Family,

Introducing Next Bus.

Using satellite tracking, not schedules, NextBus tells you when the next
public transit vehicle will arrive relative to your GPS enabled mobile
device.

Keep an eye on this one folks, as I am sure it has a bright future for those
using public transportation.

While there are many areas that have not yet been added to the system, as
the song says, "It's just a matter of time."

A special thanks to Elaine for pointing me to this very exciting resource.

>From your mobile web browser go to:
http://www.nextbus.com/wireless/miniRegion.shtml

To learn more about the company and how to contact it via phone, email, etc,
on your standard resolution computer go to:
http://www.nextbus.com

Enjoy,

Mark