[nfbwatlk] Seattle Holiday Party

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:42:12 UTC 2008

Hello Seattle Chapter members and members of the NFBW,

It is that time again. The Seattle Chapter is planning the annual
Holiday Party. This is a great time for socialization and introducing
new members to the NFBW family. While the chapter plans the party, the
entire affiliate and friends and family members are invited. However
there are one or two changes this year.

Where: The Outback on Aurora
When: Sturday, December 6, 2008
Time: 11:00 - 2:00pm (no guaruntee of lunch if you arrive after noon)
Price: $14 for NFBW members and $15 for non-members

We ask that you let myself or Doug Johnson know if you are planning on
attending. The Outback would like a preliminary head count by November
30th. You can bring your check, cash or money order to the meeting on
Saturday November 15, 2008 at the downtown YMCA on 4th St. I'll be
sending out a meeting reminder later today.

We will also be having our 50/50 raffle during the party. Tickets are
just $1! Some people have left with as much as $75 in their hand for
some extra Christmas green.

Last year the Outback did open their bar. We have not yet confirmed if
they will do this again, but if they do, it is a no host bar for those
who are interested.

We always have a great time and truly appreciate the time together to
celebrate the holiday season. Hope to see you all there!

Kris Lawrence
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter