[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 00:45:20 UTC 2008

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the Greater Seattle Chapter is meeting this
Saturday, November 15, 2008 from 10:00am - noon. We meet at the
downtown YMCA, 909 4th St between Madison and Marion.

This month, we will have Jean Gallo from DSB come and speak to us
about the Business Enterprise Program. She is coming to share the
opportunities the program give those who are interested in having
their own business. There are openings now and classes begin in
January so if you are interested in learning about the BEP vending
opportunitiy, you won't want to miss this meeting.

We will also be revisiting the Fall NFBW Convention at this meeting.
For those of you who were unable to attend the conference, this is a
great way to hear about what went on and who was elected to the
various offices on the state board. The Seattle chapter was able to
send two students from the OTC to the fall convention and we are
hoping to hear from them.

We will also be talking about the upcoming Holiday Party that is
happening at the Outback Steakhouse on the 6th of December. Potential
fundraising opportunities and other business that comes to the
chapter. We will also hear from Dr. Marc Maurer via his presidential
release. Please bring a friend who may be interested in learning about
the NFBW.

Also, remember that we will have some sort of door prize this meeting.
You must be present to win! <g> If you have any questions, please let
me know by phone or email.

I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting on Saturday!

Kris Lawrence
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter