[nfbwatlk] looking for assistance for friend with ALS

Alco Canfield amcanfield at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 00:28:03 UTC 2008

Actually, Carl, that's a wonderful idea.  However, I would suggest the Pac Mate with a Qerty keyboard because the speech is far more understandable.  Or ma25 if  she has a computer already, she could use Jaws.  Her hands will ultimately be challenged, but if she can still keyboard, you have several different options.  Pw: she could hear your Braille 'n Speak and your jaws and make a decision based oar how the speech sounds.

Alco