[nfbwatlk] Seattle Holiday Party

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:17:35 UTC 2008

Hi There,

I am glad to hear this. We would love to see you at the party. You can
send the checks made out to... NFBW Seattle Chapter to:
Kris Lawrence
2066 SE Beech Ct
Port Orchard, WA 98366

and Doug Johnson, our treasurer, also has an address you can send to,
but I don't have it to hand and I am running late. Will put the
address up later tonight.

Remember:
NFBW members: $14
Non Members: $15
Children 10 and under: $8 unless they want a full adult meal

That goes for anyone else on the list that would like to prepay. We
would like an initial head count by the end of the month. Please let
myself or Kay Burrows know that you are attending.

We will also have our traditional OPTIONAL gift exchange. IF you wish
to participate in the gift exchange, please bring a wrapped gift with
a $10 limit to the party. Then you will receive a tag. We will draw
numbers during the party and you will get a random gift. If you Do NOT
wish to participate, just don't bring a gift <g>. That simple.

We will put out another announcement soon. Have a great day!!!

Kris