[nfbwatlk] Bookclub

Denise Mackenstadt dmackenstadt at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 17:06:30 UTC 2008

We are setting up a  book club for interested persons.  The first meeting will be on January 12 on Monday evening.  We will meet at Marci Carpenter's apartment in West Seattle.  We will meet at 5:30 for a light potluck dinner and start discussing our club at 6:30 to 8:00 so everyone can get home easily.  Let us know if you are interested.  Also, if you know someone who is not part of watlk let them know and have them call us at my number (425)7432-4756.
Denise Mackenstadt