[nfbwatlk] Happy Thanksgiving

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:20:31 UTC 2008

Have fun Lauren!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Seattle Chapter. Hope you
have a satisfying, fun and uneventful holiday. And if you happen to
know of anyone going to the Borders in downtown Seattle, have them
stop by the Wrapping Station so we can wrap all their gifts for them!
<g>

See most of you (I hope) on Saturday, December 6th at the Holiday Party!

Kris