[nfbwatlk] Braille and Large Print Beverage Brochures atStarbucks

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Nov 27 18:57:08 UTC 2008

Yeah ... it struck this-here curmudgeon that by the very nature of the
beast, Starbucks probably *couldn't* afford to make a very specific
menu. Additionally, two curmudgeonly thoughts hit me: (a) why not help
everyone by cutting prices by three-quarters? (b) Wonder how many blind
baristsas Starbucks proposes to hire during the next fiscal year?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mike