[nfbwatlk] selling KNFB Reader Classic; come and pick it up at Convention if you want!

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Oct 24 14:01:46 UTC 2008

I did not see this message get to the list, so I am resending it:

I would love to sell my almost-never used KNFB Classic portable reader, in
perfect condition.  This model does not need to be reset from scratch if the
batteries die.  I'm asking $1,000 or best offer.  A lot of people really
loved this when it came out.  This is a good deal for somebody who wants a
portable reading solution at a good price.  I simply don't need what it has
to offer.  Payment arrangements might be possible as well.  Write to me
personally if interested.

Dean