[nfbwatlk] Fw: Accessible World Presents Cooking with KenandCindyApril 26

Doug Trimble Doug.Trimble at wssb.wa.gov
Fri Apr 17 17:08:00 UTC 2009

I need the class.  Three  weeks ago I heated up some coffee to long and
when I opened the microwave door the boiling coffee left a 2nd degree
burn on my forehead.  The coffee left a nice stain on the ceiling of the
Irwin Staff lounge. Come to the NFBCC chapter meeting for proof tomorrow
at 1pm.  Have a great weekend and go Blazers and Mariners.

Doug Trimble
Orientation & Mobility Instructor
Off Campus Work Advisor
Washington State School for the Blind
2214 E. 13th Street Vancouver,  WA  98661
office ph. 360-696-6321 #118
cell:360-909-0833