[nfbwatlk] Fw: www.kptm.com : Blind Baseball Team Changes the Game to Fit Their Lifestyle

Beth Manning b-bmanning at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 02:00:46 UTC 2009

Don't know how many of you have tried beepball before but it s fun, especially if your a baseball fan.

In Pocatello, ID our NFB Gateway chapter use to play once a year against the local TV stations softball team.  It was a blast.  Helped me repsect the game of baseball even more.

Later.

Beth
Blind Baseball Team Changes the Game to Fit Their Lifestyle
For many of us, there's nothing better than gripping a baseball bat, hitting the ball, and sliding into home plate. Now, imagine doing all that while being legally blind.
http://www.kptm.com/global/story.asp?s=10250077

Find more items like this at http://www.kptm.com

Copyright 2009 KPTM