[nfbwatlk] NPR's Weekend Edition: Ronnie Milsap.

PUBLIC RADIO 113 publicradio113 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 03:49:27 UTC 2009

Not certain if I have his name spelled correctly, but the country singer
Ronnie Milsap, was featured on Weekend Edition this morning, promoting his
new albumn.  At the end of the interview he began talking about his
experiences good and bad at a school for the blind.  "...they tought us
Braille."  "...I could have never succeeded in this business without
Braille."  Check NPR's web site to hear the interview.

Paul Van Dyck