[nfbwatlk] I'm back online!

gloria fairyfoot at webband.com
Wed Aug 19 02:30:15 UTC 2009

Welcome back!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
nfb of Wa
Inland Empire chapter
cell phone: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kristina Lawrence
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 7:13 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] I'm back online!

Hello friends,

I am finally back online. Thank you to Kay Burrows for posting announcements
and such for me. Now, I will be posting several announcements myself and I
hope you will forgive the potential flooding of the list. I feel it is
important for each announcement to have it's own "conversation trail" for
those looking for a specific topic.

Thanks again and see you all soon!
Kris

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/fairyfoot%40webban