[nfbwatlk] Louis Braille Bicentennial Commemorative Coin Conference Call

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Aug 25 00:35:13 UTC 2009

Hello, all.

Representatives of our national office have been holding conference calls with chapter presidents of our affiliates to encourage sales of our Louis Braille Coin. Most of the presidents of our NFB of Washington chapters took part in such a conference call yesterday afternoon. Those who wish to listen to the recording of this call may dial (218) 336-3699. When prompted for the Passcode, please enter 849246 followed by the Pound Sign. Note that this is NOT a free call so call on your cell phones after your free minutes kick in, that is, late at night or on the weekend if you don't wish to incur long-distance charges.

LET's MAKE CHANGE WITH A DOLLAR!

Mike Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington