[nfbwatlk] Fw: ORCA survey, new subscription items

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:48:36 UTC 2009

ORCA survey, new subscription items
----- Original Message -----
From: Community Transit
To: jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 3:47 PM
Subject: ORCA survey, new subscription items

If you are one of the "early adopters" of ORCA, the region's new smart card for riding buses, trains and ferries, we'd like your comments on the card and your customer experience. Please take our short survey here.

To keep you up to date on ORCA news, we have added a new "Pass Sales /ORCA" subscription item. We have also added a new "Park & Rides" category so we can reach people who are affected when a particular lot is impacted by construction, weather or other issues. You can access your subscriber preferences any time here.

ORCA Timeline

  a.. Fall 2009 - ORCA outreach and education
  b.. Jan. 1, 2010 - ORCA replaces all monthly passes and bus tickets. Transfer credit available only to ORCA card users.
  c.. Feb. 1, 2010 - ORCA card fee of $5 begins to apply.
Learn more about ORCA on our webpage, here.

Contact Us
(425) 353-RIDE (7433)
(800) 562-1375
TTY Relay: Dial 711