[nfbwatlk] Coin Toss at the Civil War Game!!!

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Fri Dec 4 16:12:47 UTC 2009

That is good news to *coin* a phrase.

KB

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR)
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 8:04 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Coin Toss at the Civil War Game!!!

Hi Listers,

My brother is a season ticket holder to the football games at the
University of Oregon, where he graduated.  He sent me a text message,
which I just read, saying that the Louie Braille Coin was used for the
coin toss prior to last night's "civil War" between Oregon and Oregon
State.  This was a highly publicized football game, because the winner
is going to the Rose Bowl.  By the way, Oregon won, so will be in
Pasadena on New Years' Day.

WE got some great publicity in this one.  Thanks to the Oregon
affiliate.

B. P.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/theladykathryn4one
%40juno.com