[nfbwatlk] Special Education Survey by OSPI-funded project

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Wed Feb 11 02:06:36 UTC 2009

Noel and Listers,

That's rather interesting that there seems to be no place for
disability advocates to have their opionion heard. If anything, past
recipients (especially recent ones like myself) would know as much (if
not more) as anyone else about special education services and how they
actually function in reality versus how they're supposed to function in
theory. Should we fill them out anyway?