[nfbwatlk] FW: [wtbbl] Update from WTBBL: Large Print Calendars

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:35:07 UTC 2009

  _____

From: WTBBL [mailto:wtbbl at list.statelib.wa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 3:48 PM
To: Jacob Struiksma
Subject: [wtbbl] Update from WTBBL: Large Print Calendars

Dear Patrons,

The Washington Talking Book & Braille Library has had a very successful and
productive year. We successfully made our transition to administration by
the Washington State Library and the Office of the Secretary of State and
continued to provide high quality services to our patrons and institutional
partners. In these difficult budgetary times, we are seeking to reduce some
of our printing costs, such as our yearly large print calendar and our
newsletters. These reductions will help ensure that we are able to continue
to provide talking books, braille materials, our 24-hour radio reading
service (ERRS) and large print books to our patrons. It will also allow us
to look toward future ventures in digitization of our materials.

In order to continue to supply our very popular large print calendar to our
patrons, we are providing them free of charge on our website for download
and printing. Two versions are now available in the "Services Offered"
section of our website, http://www.wtbbl.org/servicesoffered.aspx. One
version will print on 11"x17" paper and the other on 8.5"x11" paper.  If the
11"x17" size is printed on 8.5"x11" paper it will print two months of the
calendar on each page. The 8.5"x11" version will print one month per page.

We hope that this change will allow you to print as many copies as needed
for yourself. Please also take the time to look through the other electronic
offerings on the website, such as the Reading Matters newsletter and our
brochure.

Thank you for your continued support of WTBBL.

--------------------
Washington Talking Book & Braille Library (wtbbl)
An email list bringing you the latest information from the Washington
Talking Book & Braille Library, including newletters, booklists and items of
importance.
---
You are currently subscribed to wtbbl as: lawnmower84 at hotmail.com.

-----

Sponsored by the Washington State Library,
A Division of the Office of the Secretary of State
General Information: askalibrarian at secstate.wa.gov
http://www.secstate.wa.gov/library/