[nfbwatlk] Shiny KNFB Reader For Sale!

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Jan 11 19:23:51 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.

I have a shiny and hardly used KNfB Reader Classic for sale, It's the
second model, so that means there's no sighted assistance needed should
the battery go flat and you need to reset it. This reader has all the
goodies including battery chargers, an extra camera battery,
headphones, and all the necessary cards, software, and documentation.
I'm currently asking $800 for it, but will haggle!

This unit is fantastic for people with dextarity-related disabilities
because the buttons are fairly large and easily distinguishable by
touch. The reader also includes a feature which allows the user to
utilize the entire center square as the picture button. the
Independence Market currently sells a stand for the reader should you
desire one once you've purchased your shiny new reader.

Contact me off list at this address if you have questions about this
glorious device! Or, you can call me at 360-920-5213. This ad is surely
bound for the Monitor Mart, so get it before someone else does!

Yours in fellowship.

--
REspectfully,
Jedi