[nfbwatlk] Clark County Chapter's election results

Les Fitzpatrick lesfitz at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 01:34:51 UTC 2009

Thanks Bob for posting this I have been in Washington almost a year and I'm
really glad to be a part of the NFB here. You guys are a great bunch of
people and I am really enjoying getting to know you.  I am looking forward
to serving the Clark County Chapter of the NFB I hope to see growth and
independence for more blind people.

Leslie W Fitzpatrick
Piano Technician
Instructor at the School of Piano Technology For The Blind
http://www.pianotuningschool.org
Ham Call K5FPt