[nfbwatlk] New to the list

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Wed Jul 1 17:57:01 UTC 2009

Hi Robin,

The Seattle Chapter picnic is open to all from the Portland, Ore boarder up
into Canada and beyond all others boundaries for all who wish to attend.  So
any blind saucer people watch  the list for more info.  Personally I am
biased and think the Seattle area is the best place to live with its
excellent public transportation to services, down town and jobs. Thirty
years ago I got wise and moved from Vancouver-Portland up here to Seattle
and never regretted it.  Good luck where ever you settle.

KB