[nfbwatlk] Greater Seattle Picnic

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Sun Jul 12 23:40:43 UTC 2009

Hello Listers,

If you can read this list then you are invited to the picnic.  Bring family,
friends and potential members.  Remember that this year the picnic is one
week later and we meet on Saturday, July 28th from 11:30 to 3:00 pm. The
location is the cabana and patio at my apartment complex, which is The
Village at Overlake Station, which is above the Overlake transfer Station.
The address is 2576 152nd Ave NE Redmond, WA.  There is parking on the side
of the building, some in the front and the public parking on the level one
garage.  To access the picnic either call me on my cell phone (206-5516233)
or use the directory and phone at the front gate.  Where is the front gate?
It is the east side of the complex.  Access should be dropping you at the
front of the building, for those who bus walk to the corner of the building
and walk up hill turning at the corner and listen for the noise of the
fountain.  For those of you who will be driving walk up hill either side of
the building just like the bus riders.

The chapter will be furnishing fried chicken and cold drinks.  Any smoking
or alcohol will have to occur off property per management.  Their rules, not
mine. Side dishes are welcome.  Such things as salads, veggies and dip,
chips and dips and desserts would be appreciated or anything that means
picnic to you.  As in other years the cost is still $10.00 for adults and
$5.00 for children. (If the cost is a problem please contact Kris )
Speaking of kids there is a "big toy" for them to play on.

So those of you on the Oregon boarder all they way up into Canada from
Kitsap and over to Spokane and all points in between please come we love
seeing and spending time with you.  Please help us my letting us know if you
will be attending.  My home number is (425)-702-2030 and the cell again is
(206)551-6233.

"You All Come Now"

Kay Burrows