[nfbwatlk] training center advise

Beth Manning b-bmanning at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 19:07:49 UTC 2009

Hi Crys,

I have attnded a state program in WA, was a summer councilor at CCB, and went to the CCBs Custmoer Service program.

I think both programs are good.  They both have a unique atmosphere feeling to them.  CCB does have more outing type adventures than a state program does.  I feel like the friends that I made in Colorado have lasted longer than the ones I made in the state program.  I still talk to the students I wored with in 1995 and with the frineds I made the next year when attending the SRT program, the next year.

Some poeple learn faster than others, so you might not be there as long as the program says.  Or you could be there longer than the program says.

But it just needs to depend on what you feel your needs are.

Good luck with your discession.

Beth M.