[nfbwatlk] Convention Impressions

Kay Burrows theladykathryn4one at juno.com
Mon Jul 20 21:11:09 UTC 2009

Hi Chrys,

Sorry to be so slow in responding, but I knew others were more qualified
than me to give you advise and They did give you great advise. I concur with
all they said.  You are young and can afford the time to prepare to be at
the top of your game before you return to college.  They will teach you
skills that will make college easier and allow you to do your best work as
well as skills that will carry you along for the rest of your life.  I have
watched graduations from our centers who form extraordinary close friendship
bonds with other attendees.  The training allows you to have a leg up on
your education.

It was good to be able to spend so much time with you at the convention and
to read how much you got out of it.  First conventions can be quite
overwhelming and extremely addictive. If you plan things right you can even
get another convention out of your Colorado experience.  Timing is a great
thing.  Do keep us posted as to your plans as well care and want to help in
any way we can.

Kay Burrows