[nfbwatlk] Info about Facebook

wanda carruth wandacarruth at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 04:56:16 UTC 2009

Sorry it took so long to respond, my ISP went down.
We are in the final process of making final plans for which city.  We were supposed to already be in Washington this year, however both mother and mother in law had severe health issues.  Fingers crossed, mothers well, we will be there early next spring. LOL
Thanks for the welcoming comment.  I look forward to getting involved in the NFB of Washington.