[nfbwatlk] Thank You

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 23:40:40 UTC 2009

A little late on the draw, but I wish to express my gratitude to all
who helped out with the Seattle Chapter picnic. Kay, thank you for
making the arrangements and all your hard work coordinating,
preparing, inviting and everything else that goes into making a great
event happen.

Thank you to Jim and Mary Helen, Marci Carpenter and Ray, Marty and
Josie and Todd Armantrout as well as Connie for helping with clean up
and preparation. It take a true team effort to pull these things off
and it is a pleasure to have so many team players within the chapter
and the affiliate.

While a bit fewer people than usual it was alot of fun. We missed
those who could not make it for whatever reason and look forward to
seeing them soon.

Remember that the August meeting is more of a social event. We will be
meeting at the Seattle Ferry Terminal for a trip on the ferry to
Bremerton. The fare is $3.35 for those taking advantage of the
disabled rate, $6.70 and children over 6 are $5.40. This is round trip
as you do not pay for the ferry trip going back to Seattle. More
details are to come, but we are looking at an 11:00 departure and
returning on the 3:00pm ferry which will get you back to Seattle at
4:00pm. More details will be on the way soon.

Thanks again to all who worked so very hard.

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Greater Seattle Chapter